The Best Facebook Privacy Setting
The very best security is to never put any Private Personal Information in your Facebook profile.
- Do not provide your real birth date, not even the month and day without the year.
- Do not provide your home address.
- Do not post with location tags.
- Do not believe “Sign up to get 1,000 free Farmville Dollars.”
- Do not post “I’m waiting in line at the airport security.”
You get the picture. Assume a criminal can see and read everything you put on Facebook. Protect your own back!