- Identity Theft Risk Management Specialist
– Do you employ one or more persons?
– Does your business keep personal information on file for customers, employees, or vendors?
– Does your business accept credit cards for payment? Are you PCI-DSS compliant?
– Do you have electronic and physical security protections for sensitive data?
– Do you require credit checks on employees or customers?
– Can you afford the consequences of a security breach or identity theft?
- Identity Protection Seminars & Workshops
– Business Compliance
– Identity Protection for Individuals
- Training & Education for Compliance with the Federal & State Privacy Laws
– FACTA and FACTA Red Flags Rule
– HIPAA Security Rule
– Fair Credit Reporting Act
– Gramm, Leach, Bliley Safeguard Rules
– Nevada NRS603a
- Comprehensive Identity Theft Protection & Restoration Services
- Electronic Data Protection, Backup & Restoration
- Network, Wireless & Cloud Computing Security
- Anti-Virus, Anti-SPAM, Anti-Malware Programs
Opt-in to learn more on “Protect Your Identity” with my Monthly Newsletter
- @budlight #BooTheCommish https://t.co/bbqvguaJ9d 5 months ago
- Can O.J. Howard play slot receiver? @gmfb @nateburleson 5 months ago
- Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it see… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 months ago
- “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.” Albert Einstein #quote 5 months ago
- The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that hon… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 months ago