Opt-in to learn more on “Protect Your Identity” with my Monthly Newsletter
- Our aspirations are our possibilities. Samuel Johnson #quote #motivation 6 days ago
- Vermont Business Magazine vermontbiz.com/news/2017/dece… 1 week ago
- The optimist lives on the peninsula of infinite possibilities; the pessimist is stranded on the island of perpetual… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- The important thing is this: To be able at any moment to sacrifice what we are for what we could become. Charles DuBois #quote #Motivation 2 weeks ago
- Be clear about your goal but be flexible about the process of achieving it. Brian Tracy #quote 3 weeks ago
Monthly Archives: May 2011
Do you review bank, credit card and brokerage account statements within a few days of arriving to reconcile the balance and to check for unusual transactions?
Time is of the essence when you discover someone is fraudulently accessing your accounts, since your liability ends the moment you report unauthorized transactions. As talked about here on April 27th, your liability for debit / ATM cards is higher than … Continue reading
Do you check your credit report from each of the four credit bureaus (Equifax, Experian, Trans Union & Innovis) annually to look for errors and evidence of identity theft?
The FTC says: ” Your credit report has information that affects whether you can get a loan and how much you will have to pay to borrow money. You want a copy of your credit report to: • make sure … Continue reading