Opt-in to learn more on “Protect Your Identity” with my Monthly Newsletter
- @gmfb Agree with Troy PHI NYG is a pillow fight 1 month ago
- @budlight #BooTheCommish https://t.co/bbqvguaJ9d 7 months ago
- Can O.J. Howard play slot receiver? @gmfb @nateburleson 7 months ago
- Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it see… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 months ago
- “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.” Albert Einstein #quote 8 months ago
Monthly Archives: May 2011
Do you review bank, credit card and brokerage account statements within a few days of arriving to reconcile the balance and to check for unusual transactions?
Time is of the essence when you discover someone is fraudulently accessing your accounts, since your liability ends the moment you report unauthorized transactions. As talked about here on April 27th, your liability for debit / ATM cards is higher than … Continue reading
Do you check your credit report from each of the four credit bureaus (Equifax, Experian, Trans Union & Innovis) annually to look for errors and evidence of identity theft?
The FTC says: ” Your credit report has information that affects whether you can get a loan and how much you will have to pay to borrow money. You want a copy of your credit report to: • make sure … Continue reading